Burning Mulitple Files

cruiser97

I have a couple movies that I want to burn onto one disc. They are small enough to fit under the discs 4.7gb limit. I've looked everywhere, but i can't seem to find the answer. I have tried before but imgburn wants me to enter a new blank disc after each file, and i don't want to do this because i dont want to waste the available space on the disc. Any help would appreciated.

No, you can't just burn the 2 image files (as image files) onto 1 disc and expect them to work - they won't.

You have to extract the contents from both, merge them via a tool suitable for dealing with their content and then make a new image (or burn direct).

No, you can't just burn the 2 image files (as image files) onto 1 disc and expect them to work - they won't.

You have to extract the contents from both, merge them via a tool suitable for dealing with their content and then make a new image (or burn direct).

Ok, but if you burn direct then there is no way to burn them both to one disc right?

Ok, but if you burn direct then there is no way to burn them both to one disc right?

Right.

1. You break the dvd standard and your disc is screwed.

2. You have to reauthor them.

3. ImgBurn does not do that.

4. Read what you were advised above.

5. Use Google for more information as ImgBurn doesn't deal with that.

6. We don't teach, we help...if you are stuck with an ImgBurn problem.

7. You are not.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.