Using DvD Shrink and IMG Burn together

PEPSIGIRL2U

Hello I have previously used DVD shrink alone but something changed in it where it only shrinks not burns so I dl the recent IMG burn I have files of 2 movies that were srunk by DVD shrink they are in video_ts and Audio_ts form when I opened up IMG burn I changed the mode to build put the copy in my documents went back to uimg burn after they were sucessfull and opened them up and changed mode to write and wrote them on a dvd disc everything seemed to go ok I got the little song saying it was sucessfull but they will not play in the ps3 or dvd player I know it isnt the type of discs unless you have to use a particular one for IMG burn anyone have any solutions ? thanks

Edited by PEPSIGIRL2U

Please post the log from one of those burns (you can find the logs in ImgBurn's Help menu).

OK HERE IS ONE

I 16:46:39 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 16:46:39 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 16:46:39 Total Physical Memory: 3,012,420 KB - Available: 1,656,544 KB

I 16:46:39 Initialising SPTI...

I 16:46:39 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 16:46:39 Found 1 DVD

I 17:00:45 Destination Media Type: DVD-R (Disc ID: RITEKF1) (Speeds: 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x)

Get some Verbatims or Taiyo Yudens - They are the only decent discs around. The ones you are using are junk.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.