question reguarding adding tracks

coonsander

hi

i making a cd made from either records or from a cassette tape...some of the song lenths are very long for example i just

made a tune from a cassette tape or a record butb the time is like 6 minates and 50 seconds....way to long for a record..

why would this happen?is it because its from a tape rather than a record?thanks...how can i fix it?

coonsanders

i making a cd made from either records or from a cassette tape...some of the song lenths are very long for example i just

made a tune from a cassette tape or a record butb the time is like 6 minates and 50 seconds....way to long for a record..

why would this happen?is it because its from a tape rather than a record?thanks...how can i fix it?

It's not clear to me (and, probably, many other board members) what problem exactly you think you have, and what this could possibly have to do with ImgBurn.

How can anyone else but you have any idea how long an unspecified piece of audio that you are processing should be ?

Are you saying you used ImgBurn to build an audio CD from an input audio file which lasts for X minutes when you play it from your hard drive, but that when burned to a CD and then played in a domestic audio player it lasts for 2X minutes ? If not, then what exactly are you saying ?

What on earth does "way to[o] long for a record" mean ?

Please clarify your problem report.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.