LO DATA ZONE INVALID FIELD PARAMETER

GENNADY

I USE IMGBURN SOFTWARE AS A BURNING ENGINE FOR DVDFAB. WHEN I HAVE TO USE DUAL LAYER DVD I RECEIVE A

FOLLOWING MESSAGE "LO DATA ZONE INVALID FIELD PARAMETER LIST. MINIMUM LO SECTOR 2,086.912.

USER SPECIFIED LO SECTOR 2,201.638. DO YOU WANT TO BURN ANYWAY? IF I SAY "YES" THE IMAGE GETS BURN

BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THERE ANY PART OF IMAGE IS MISSING. THE REST OF THE PROCESS GOES WELL AND

IMGBURN TELLS ME THAT THE IMAGE WAS BURNED SUCCESFULLY.

I RESSETED THE LO SECTOR NUMBER TO THE USER SPECIFIED NUMBER 2,201.638. THEN I STARTED TO GET ANOTHER

MESSAGE. THE MESSAGE TELLS ME THAT 2,201.638 IS ABOVE POSSIBLE MINIMUM AND IT IS ALSO ASKS ME IF

I WANT TO PROCEED WITH THE IMAGE BURNING OR NOT. IF I SAY "YES" I GET AGAIN WORKING DVD WITH THE IMAGE.

HOWEVER I STILL DON'T KNOW IF ANYTHING IS WRONG WITH THE IMAGE.

I USE VERBATIM DUAL LAYER DVD'S AND LITE-ON DVD BURNERS.

Stop playing with your settings if you don't know what they do.

Tools --> Settings --> Write --> Options --> Layer break (calculate optimal). OK.

Better still, restore defaults.

Regards

I 00:26:38 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 00:26:38 Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (5.0, Build 2195 : Service Pack 4)

I 00:26:38 Total Physical Memory: 1,047,216 KB - Available: 746,840 KB

I 00:26:38 Initialising SPTI...

I 00:26:38 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 00:26:38 Found 2 DVD

And we are not responsible for what DVDFab does to a DVD. We recommend that you have your project in a form you are happy with and then use ImgBurn independently of DVDFab or DVD Flick or DVD anything else that starts (or does not start) with the letter F.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.