Trouble backing up 360 games :( Plz HELP :)

360Ausman

PLEASE HELP lm trying to back up my xbox360 games l am ripping then saving image to desktop, after spending $$$100's$$$ preparing new drives etc l finally managed to burn a game but then l went and bought a 1TB External hard-drive l ripped the games and saved to harddrive then when l selected the game image from the harddrive to burn via image burn l got this ERROR: l am using Verbatim 8.5gb 8x 240min dvd's, the strange thing is it was working fine untill l tried to burn and pull the data from my harddrive, l have even tried unplugging my hard drive and reinstalling Img burn but still same error mesage l even try burning using a different program Nero/XBC etc Still NO LUCK Mayby when l tried to burn via pulling info from hard drive it had changed a setting? Plz HELP ME ANY TIPS/INFO will be appreciated and plz mind me english not very good but l try LOL

I 16:17:43 ImgBurn Version 2.4.1.0 started!

I 16:17:43 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 16:17:43 Total Physical Memory: 244,464 KB - Available: 86,980 KB

I 16:17:43 Initialising SPTI...

I 16:17:43 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 16:17:43 Found 1 DVD-ROM, 1 DVD

Change the SATA cable and check to see where/ which sata port is in use and which chipset the controller is using and update that. Try a different sata port if you are connected to a Jmicron controller do not use a RAID sata port.

Find out what the unknown in log is. check power cables/ data cables etc

In bios if using AHCI mode or AUTO Instead set to Emulated IDE or IDE mode whatever your bios calls it

BTW update to ImgBurn 2.4.4.0 first

You know that Memory prices are at their lowest for a very long time and that 256 meg is pretty much useless to run XP

Once you get the I/O sorted Update your drives firmware..

& Burn @8x

Change the SATA cable and check to see where/ which sata port is in use and which chipset the controller is using and update that. Try a different sata port if you are connected to a Jmicron controller do not use a RAID sata port.

Find out what the unknown in log is. check power cables/ data cables etc

In bios if using AHCI mode or AUTO Instead set to Emulated IDE or IDE mode whatever your bios calls it

BTW update to ImgBurn 2.4.4.0 first

You know that Memory prices are at their lowest for a very long time and that 256 meg is pretty much useless to run XP

Once you get the I/O sorted Update your drives firmware..

& Burn @8x

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.