xbox360 iso images fail to burn on verbatem d/l

Boostedsrt4

i have done lots of research for the past couple weeks on this problem. I have windows vista home basic, nutech class d/l burner, current imgburn software ver., and have been using ONLY verbatem d/l discs. about every 6 games i burn acctually work. some burn completly but wont play but most burn about half way then fail with a i/o error. specificlly a write error in sectors (W 11:54:46 Failed to Write Sectors 1778048 - 1778079 - Reason: Write Error).heres the log.

I 11:32:30 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 11:32:30 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 11:32:30 Total Physical Memory: 2,880,772 KB - Available: 1,510,984 KB

I 11:32:30 Initialising SPTI...

I 11:32:30 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 11:32:30 Found 1 DVD

Try a lens cleaning disc on that drive. Where are your Verbatim blanks made? It's printed on the box/packaging/spindle.

i got a 50 pack from the local sams club i dont have the wrap from the spindle and the laptop is 6 months old. It burns a game correct every once and a while but just recently after the 2 version updates started to have errors. I never had a error with the 2.4.2.0 ver. dont think its a hardware prob but i could be wrong.

The lens are very exposed on a laptop drive, and, as such, they get dirty pretty easily.

If you can't get it to work I think your only option would be to buy an external burner :unsure:

The lens are very exposed on a laptop drive, and, as such, they get dirty pretty easily.

If you can't get it to work I think your only option would be to buy an external burner :unsure:

hi guy will love to how to lear copy my xbox 360 games with imgburn please help

You cannot copy them with ImgBurn ... ImgBurn can wrote them only

You cannot copy original xbox/xbox360 games with ImgBurn ... ImgBurn can write them only.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.