HELP! Made a VIDEO_TS with all Vobs, Bups, and Ifos, but it isn't working with the vobs..

tschultzpiano

So I want to burn my .vob .ifo and .bup files onto a dvd so I can watch it on a player. So I read a guide on how to do this on here and put all the files into one folder and named it VIDEO_TS. It is 4.12 Gigabytes. So I did all the steps in Imgburn, but when I push "calculate" and it's only 344.064 bytes.... It should be WAAAYYYY more. I don't know whats going on - it's calculating all the files but the .vob ones. It says there are 7 files, and I have 7 .ifo and .bup files combined. I have 5 .vob files, and these aren't included. If I click "add a file" and add one of the .vob files, it calculates it correctly, but for some reason it doesn't if it's in the VIDEO_TS folder...and everything has to be in that folder right?? what do I do!!! I'm sooo frustrated I've been trying to burn this DVD for days and I keep coming across new problems!!! please please help me!

Thanks very much in advance!!

Have you messed with the settings in the 'Options' tab?

Click the 'Reset Settings' text/link down the bottom of that tab.

No, I didn't change anything...and I tried resetting just to be sure.

I don't know why it's not working...lol please help me. Is there something wrong/is there something I have to do with my .vob files? I'm not sure whaht the problem is...

You shouldn't even be needing to put them in a VIDEO_TS file. Just press the 'Browse after a file' icon in the build mode window and add all the .vob/.bup/.ifo files - the rest should be done for you, as creating a VIDEO_TS folder.

Seems like whatever you've used to create those IFO/BUP/VOB files messed them up. Just to be sure, go to Tools -> Settings -> click the Defaults button, answer Yes and click on OK. Now try again and see if it recognizes all the files.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.