after burning. when tried on x box. doesnt load past the XBOX360 LOADING sreen?

baz14

hi guys

i have succesfully backed up my games with IMG but i;d say that obout 3 out of every 10 attempted the games do not go past the XBOX 360 loading screen/ my xbox says attempting to read media? and does not progress to load,,this is even after using verbatim and burning at x2 speed??? i have pretty much got how to back up nailed but some some are failing??? any help on this greatly appreciated.....

Log file ?

hi volvofl10

im adding the dvd file on every occasion?? is this correct?? i have been succesful with this like i say some are failing?? at the end on the burn its saying operation completed succesfully and ejecting?? its not the burning process thats failing its when iput in the xbox??

• 4 weeks later...

i have the same problem, plz help! here's my log..

I 18:33:38 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 18:33:38 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 18:33:38 Total Physical Memory: 1.965.228 KB - Available: 1.443.168 KB

W 18:33:39 AnyDVD can interfere with ImgBurn's ability to verify accurately, please ensure it's disabled!

I 18:33:39 Initialising SPTI...

I 18:33:39 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

E 18:33:39 Failed to check for ImgBurn update!

I 18:33:39 Found 1 DVD

It burned and verified fine, which means the disc is good. The problem seems to be your console, which may be needing an update? :whistling:

By the way...

I 18:34:09 Destination Device: [3:0:0] Optiarc DVD RW AD-5200A 1.03 (E:) (ATA)

There's newer firmware available for your burner (remove any disc and close the tray before updating then reboot after it's finished).

Oh, and next time, please avoid hijacking other users' threads and start your own :thumbup:

Hey,

I've been checking out this form for about a week or so. I have been able to successfully download and burn a couple of xbox 360 games. But now I seem to only be able to find torrents with the game made up of about 72 different .rar files. Is there something i have to do to convert them into the .dvd format? Or can I just burn the individual files to the DVD?

Thanks

Hey,

I've been checking out this form for about a week or so. I have been able to successfully download and burn a couple of xbox 360 games. But now I seem to only be able to find torrents with the game made up of about 72 different .rar files. Is there something i have to do to convert them into the .dvd format? Or can I just burn the individual files to the DVD?

Thanks

We do not know try google

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.