File doesn't exist?

dr_ml422

I got you. Lol... I'll start converting the vts folders into .iso's and read the guides. If anything I'll just post if needed. Thnx.

Ok. I searched the forum and went over the settings for build mode, write mode etc... Is there a way to have ImgBurn delete the VTS Folder file after creating a .iso? Or that has to be done manually? ImgBurn has the delete option greyed out so maybe that's not possible to do. If not I'm in 4 a long run. Thnx.

The option to delete the source files only exists if you burn via the CLI.

It's a bit dangerous to have that option in the GUI.

The 'Delete' option you can see is for deleting the image file itself (rather than the files that made up the image).

Ok. I kinda figured you would of implemented that if it wasn't dangerous. Never know what might happen in the interim and if the source files are deleted that's even more work. I'll just take my time and delete them manually. I have a 1 TB hdd about 60 to 70% full of vts folders. I don't think I'm going to burn the .iso's to see if they took. I'll trust ImgBurn created the .ISO's successfully. Only Other Option is another HDD as the destination for the images, and even there I'd have to trust they came out. So either way It would be the same. Just hope Murphy's Law doesn't come into the picture.

I'll look up CLI as I have no clue what that is right now. Prolly the initial copying and burning of files. I'll get it. Thnx again.

I'll look up CLI as I have no clue what that is right now. Prolly the initial copying and burning of files. I'll get it. Thnx again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command-line_interface ;)

You can use it to automate ImgBurn's operations. Have a look in ImgBurn's Read Me and you'll see :thumbup:

Thnx mmalves. I'll give this a look asaic. Can only do so much at a time. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.