Creating ISO from VIDEO_TS

Steelers

OK, i read the guide HERE titled "Creating a single layer ISO on your hard drive"

Which I thought is just what I want...

I have a WDTV and it refuses to play my ripped DVDs (VIDEO_TS) I did using DVD shrink...so I want to convert them to .ISOs. It will play ISOs of DVDs I made using imgburn....

So when I try to build the image, I follow the directions but when I hit the calculate button it tells me the the ISO9660 size limit is 4,294,967,275 bytes and need to switch to UDF.

In your guide you have a Star_Wars folder that is 4.7GB, yet you're able to use the ISO9660 file system? How? Why?

If I change to UDF and create the image, the WDTV says, not supported.

Can some kind soul tell me how to convert my VIDEO_TS folders to .ISO..Thanks!

The message says ISO9660 doesn't support single files larger than 4,294,967,295 bytes. If your VIDEO_TS folder has a VOB file larger than that then it was incorrectly made (it should be several 1GB VOB files). Look in DVD Shrink's settings for an option to split in 1GB chunks and you can use it to correct your VIDEO_TS folder ;)

The message says ISO9660 doesn't support single files larger than 4,294,967,295 bytes. If your VIDEO_TS folder has a VOB file larger than that then it was incorrectly made (it should be several 1GB VOB files). Look in DVD Shrink's settings for an option to split in 1GB chunks and you can use it to correct your VIDEO_TS folder ;)

Oh mother of mercy.

I thought I was doing a good thing by making one file...

Thanks for the info...appreciate it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.