Hi burn help please for 360 games

kandygs400

Hi, ive tried to burn atleast 7 times and it always stops at around 40-50% i tried to research everything i could...i check the firmware...it says that they have a new one...but i cant upgrade? i dunno why? im using the mermorex DL discs heres my log:

I 23:53:35 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 23:53:35 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6002 : Service Pack 2)

I 23:53:35 Total Physical Memory: 2,029,516 KB - Available: 1,292,812 KB

I 23:53:35 Initialising SPTI...

I 23:53:35 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 23:53:35 Found 1 DVD

You'd need a WG series firmware, not WY as found on FirmwareHQ.com

For that you'll need to speak with whoever made your laptop.

Have you tried burning at all the supported write speeds? (2.4x, 4x, 6x)

Failing that, read this: http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=8000

The other option is to buy a decent external drive that supports your current discs a little better.

You have a LG pure drive. You shouldnt have trouble with upgrading it, The older generation ones were virtually not updateable

http://www.firmwarehq.com/download_1148-fi...0nwy04.exe.html <<<< This is where to get the firmware from. It maybe a gateway drive but it has an LG oem running it. Also its an setup file so itll be very easy to install. Just follow the instructions in the setup

ACTUALLY I GOT IT TO WORK.....i did what you did THREESIXTY i went back and used the older version of image burn v2.4 and it worked perfectly fine...didnt stop or anything and it wrote at 4x speed and read at 4x speed...v2.5 read at 6x but only wrote at 2.4x's...i dunno why the older one worked and the newer one didnt...all the settings were the same? lighting would you happen to know why? THANKS GUYS!

Because you wrote at 4x when it was failing before with 2.4x speed. It all depends on the burner/firmware/media/write speed combination: the software doesn't control burn quality or anything like that.

Because you wrote at 4x when it was failing before with 2.4x speed. It all depends on the burner/firmware/media/write speed combination: the software doesn't control burn quality or anything like that.

but for some reason 2.5 wasnt letting me write at 4x it was limiting the write to 2.4x

I tried all speeds as well, this man speaks the truth though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.