Don't know how to burn imgs

Shush

Forgive me. I am very new to this.

I used DVD shrink to copy a DVD and have 2 folders Audio_TS and Video_TS in a directory DVDVolume on my hard drive.

I go into Imgburn to select source, browse to all these directories and can't select anything. I am told to go away and read some guides if I don't know what I am doing.

I don't. Plse give me an idiot's guide as to how to make a copy of my DVD.

many thx

used DVD shrink to copy a DVD and have 2 folders Audio_TS and Video_TS in a directory DVDVolume on my hard drive.

Can't help you mate, we do not support piracy, nor do we provide guides on how to turn a rip into a successful burn. You can use Google and find all sorts of sites devoted to that pursuit. Please post again if you have a problem with ImgBurn.

used DVD shrink to copy a DVD and have 2 folders Audio_TS and Video_TS in a directory DVDVolume on my hard drive.

Can't help you mate, we do not support piracy, nor do we provide guides on how to turn a rip into a successful burn. You can use Google and find all sorts of sites devoted to that pursuit. Please post again if you have a problem with ImgBurn.

DVD Shrink is not pirate, it is freeware and the DVD I was copying was some stuff copied from the TV by someone who has a DVD recorder. It is not illegal to tape stuff from a public braodcaster to view at home.

...and have 2 folders Audio_TS and Video_TS in a directory DVDVolume on my hard drive. I go into Imgburn to select source, browse to all these directories and can't select anything...

ImgBurn will only burn your images. Based on your description, it doesn't seem like you created one.

You can tell DVDShrink to output to an ISO file. Do that and then you can easily burn it with ImgBurn.

There is actually a version of DVDShrink out now that can burn directly with ImgBurn - it's visible as one of the 'Output' options.

Lighting, thank you so much. I used DVDShrink to output to an ISO file and everything worked flawlessly with Imgburn.

Previously I was using hard drive folder as a target. This is why I needed an idiot's guide :-))))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.