Xbox 360 games not playing

boycy123

Hi im new to site and was wondering if you can help, after downloading a game, im having no joy getting them to play i have done some other games in the past and they have worked, here is how i burn them, after getting the game down, i extract the files with winrar, then i have configured the 191370 number from notepad, i then burn the dvd file with imageburn tried at x2 and x4 it burns succesfully, but then when i try in xbox it doesn't boot up it reads the disc then goes to xbox screen, if i press control pad it gives me a little bar at bottom with play, rewind and forward, any help i would appreciate as i am using a lot of verbatim discs many thanks.....

Hi malves they burn perfect everytime this is why i get confused they burn to the end till i get the msg Operation succesfull, but they just wont load in the xbox but like i say some work, the game im trying to do know is dirt2 it goes in the console and it reads it but just goes to a basic xbox360 screen and a bar comes on the bottom as though to play dvd's.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.