I/O error invalid adres for write check scsi status 0x02

Venom05

Hi,

I've been using imgburn for ages and never had any problem. but now i cant burn anything. also other burning programs quit on me, i didnt change my hardware or media,

I updated my burners firmware, updated imgburn and nothing helps. any whats causing this, i use verbatim disks. i have soms logs from burning a dual layer disk with 2 different burners....

; //****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 - Log

; vrijdag, 02 oktober 2009, 09:18:08

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 08:42:40 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 08:42:40 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate x64 Edition (6.0, Build 6000)

I 08:42:40 Total Physical Memory: 8.386.816 KB - Available: 6.599.744 KB

W 08:42:40 SPTD can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.

I 08:42:40 Initialising SPTI...

I 08:42:40 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 08:42:40 Found 2 DVD

i will try, but its so strange, I burned hundreds of discs this way and it never gave me any problem until now.

The only way i can burn images now is with clonecd and leave my pc alone. as soon as i start using internet etc the burning goes wrong..

Update your NEC burner's firmware to 1.09 (remove any disc and close the tray before updating then reboot after it's finished) and try again. Have you cleaned its lens like LUK said above?

As for your Lite-On burner, it's having issues communicating with your computer. Have you updated to Vista SP2 like LUK and Paladin77 said above? This could help a lot. It also might be worth installing the latest drivers for your SATA controller(s) too (use SIW to find their brand and model then Google them).

• 4 weeks later...

lol what were you bumping?!

I see no question that needs answering in your previous post.

after updating to sp2 the problems are still there, burned a disc, which reached the 100% but my 360 wont play them, says the disc is dirty, tried mutiple times. different games. anoying...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.