Netflix sues Blockbuster

AlienX69

And it's getting hard to see... :hippy:

room's filling up with acrid, choking :snorkel: smoke...

:focus:

Now, we really need some cigarette smoking and a coughing Smilie. :)

Cigarette smoke. The chemical camoflauge of choice. There are few stenches so bad a cigarette can't cover it up.

Oh yeah, the cheap cigars I used to smoke worked even better. (Neighbors must've hated me; Philly blunts smell like burning shoe heel.)

Godawful things! My first boss smoked cigars in the adjoining room... but you smelled them all over the building! At my last job, someone in accounting who was the liason between accounting and IT, smoked them. Foul smelling things filtered even into the computer room. Where there was supposed to be no smoking! :lol: A friend of mine also smoked them... but, NEVER here. ;) I can tolerate if someone visitng wants to smoke and takes it outside. BUT, even then, they bring the smoke back IN. I can tolerate that SLIGHTLY. But, I won't take cigar smoke!

Godawful things! My first boss smoked cigars in the adjoining room... but you smelled them all over the building! At my last job, someone in accounting who was the liason between accounting and IT, smoked them. Foul smelling things filtered even into the computer room. Where there was supposed to be no smoking! :lol: A friend of mine also smoked them... but, NEVER here. ;) I can tolerate if someone visitng wants to smoke and takes it outside. BUT, even then, they bring the smoke back IN. I can tolerate that SLIGHTLY. But, I won't take cigar smoke!

Depends on the cigar!

Take a fine Fuente or a Cuban Cohiba, ahhh, fragrance of the gods :thumbup: . But that's pure Caribbean sunshine.

With machine rolled, paper-wrappered gar-bahge like Philly blunts or Black and Tan, then yah, its like burning cat. :&

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry db I am gonna ask the boss to ensure this peasant is julli-banneds.gif

Your smiley has a cop's hat on. Does that mean I'm going to banished to Village People Land? julli-wow.gif

yep a night in the YMCA with your back to the wall :lol:

Banned was a unreleased Peeps (Yes, they are called that. :D) track in Europe, where they are still far more popular today than in America. THAT should tell you something right off the bat! :wink: When they tried to market it in America, it's racy lyrics forced the song to be banned. It has since been retroactively renamed Banned for that reason. And, if you believe that, I have a contract for the Peeps to play at your home to sell you. =))

And it's getting hard to see... :hippy:

room's filling up with acrid, choking :snorkel: smoke...

:focus:

Now, we really need some cigarette smoking and a coughing Smilie. :)

If your room's filling up with "acrid, choking smoke" you got hosed, homes.

It should be filling up with the sweet smell of the Heavenly Herb...julli-ihh.gif

julli-fuck.gif

How wude! All he tried to do was pass along some smilies, and you have to go and tell him to bugger off? :o

:thumbup:

This julli-fuck.gif means bugger off? :huh:

Forgive my Yankee ignorance. :blush:

We colonials just aren't as sophisticated as those who stayed behind in the Motherland. julli-sorrys.gif

Not banished but the village people (what's left of them) will be inspecting your back passage very soon ! :poof:

I wondered why that proctologist was wearing a cop's uniform and had "Macho Man" on track repeat on his stereo. >_<

Must be Germany where they are popular - you only ever hear the YMCA song now and thats at crappy hen/stag nights etc....

Germans are probably still "into" the Peeps as you call them.....

I thought Germans were into monkies, guys in leather shorts and Anglo-Saxon bashing.

Got their undies all in a knot when y'all put up a statue to Air Marshall Arthur "Bomber" Harris. (Not the inventor but an enthusiastic practioner of "area" or "carpet" bombing...of German cities.) Shoulda put a statue up to Spaatz while you were at it. :thumbup:

Well, I guess for the sake of being complete, bugger technically implies only an anal activity. Although it has come to mean any expression of dissatisfaction. More analogous to "Shit!" I suppose. Sod off would probably be closer to the extent I had expressed in my earlier reply.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.