Problem reading (ripping) image

carsonosrac

Hey everyone,

I'm a noob so take it easy on me. I am having trouble reading (ripping) xbox 360 games. These games that i am trying to read the image from are all Verbatim DVD+R DLs. I have successfully read and written 2 games which I have proceeded to test in the xbox. But several other games are giving me trouble as I approach 50% complete. It looks like it is having trouble reading the second layer. I have attached the log and screenshot. I am using Optiarc DVD RW AD-7560A with the latest firmware (D803). I plan to burn to Verbatim DVD+R DLs but that is irrelevant since I can't copy the image off of the original. Can some one please help? Any advice for a noobie would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ImgBurn.logpost-30970-125537778462.jpg

Have you had any experience buffing out scratches with automobile scratch removers?

I don't have a repair kit, but I have had exceptional good luck using Turtle Wax liquid car polish and a clean, dry, soft cloth. Use it just like you were doing a spit shine, small circles over the scratched areas until the scratch is either gone or polished to a faint mark on the media. Follow up with a clean, soft, dry cloth and buff to a shine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.