Writing Speed Problem

MaxPower

Hi to all, i have a problme with Imgburn because i can't write mi Wii iso at 2x, minimum speed choosable is 4x.

My dvd writer is HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T10N and i have a notebook.

I think that the problem is not the writer but are the supports, i'm using Verbatim DVD-R Advanced AZO+ 16x, but they can't be burned at 2x.

I tryed with a Verbatim DVD-RW and i can use the 2x writing speed correctly...why i can't use it with other supports?

Thank you for replies!

Max;

Welcome to the forum.

Niceties done now...

Did you read the pink bit at the top of this page? Probably not since you failed to include a log of the burn attempt and also didn't search or read anything else in the forum about your percieved problem.

Discs work at whatever speeds they are supposed to according to the MID. Yours won't burn at 2x because the lowest that your drive sees them as is 4x.

Notebook writers are invariably junk, you might want to invest in an external full sized USB 2 one in the near future.

There are a lot of posts available about this, and many other Wii problems, that you can access by using the little button at the top right side that is titled...wait for it...

SEARCH!

spinner

Thank you Spinner...i hoped to solve my problem easily but is not possible...stupid writer! :D

Strange thing is that i had tryed many writers with same supports, but all can only write at 4x minimum...so i thought as a support problem...

Edited by MaxPower

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.