Can I and How Do I burn to Multiple Drives using ImgBurn?

bandk

Can ImgBurn burn to multiple drives at once? If it can, How do I do that? I have Nero 7 and it will but it Burns very slow. Please help.... Much thanks!! I should have mentioned that I have to either buy a CD/DVD Duplicator OR burn to multiple drives using ImgBurn or Nero or some other program. A NEW 1 to 3 Duplicator will cost me $250 plus shipping on ebay. I can get NEW Samsung DVD-RW 18x SATA drives for $30 each. So you can see why I want to burn to multiple drives using my PC. But I also do NOT want to damage my system either! Any advice would be much appreciated!!

Vista Ultimate (32 bit)

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 OC @ 3.42Ghz

OCZ Gold XTC 4 GB DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM (6-6-6-18 @ 400 MHz)

Oh yea, MUCH THANKS to all the ImgBurn team! Just burned 1 data DVD using Nero 7 which took me over 10 mins. I burn the same data DVD with ImgBurn which took 6 min flat! Img Burn ROCKS!!!! Thanks a million!!

Edited by bandk

In order to burn several copies of data at the same time you will need to open several copies of ImgBurn and have each opened program burn to a different drive. This is not recommended as the amount of HDD I/O activity necessary to run several drives is really hard on the system and its' components. Use the Que function and burn one after another.

Thanks for your advise. I should have mentioned that i have to either buy a CD/DVD Duplicator OR burn to multiple drives using ImgBurn or Nero or some other program. A NEW 1 to 3 Duplicator will cost me $250 plus shipping on ebay. I can get nEW Samsung DVD-RW 18x SATA drives for $30. So you can see why I want to burn to multiple drives using my PC. But I also do NOT want to damage my system either! Any advice would be much appreciated!!

Vista Ultimate (32 bit)

Intel E8400 OC @ 3.42Ghz

OCZ Gold XTC 4 GB DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM (6-6-6-18 @ 400 MHz)

In order to burn several copies of data at the same time you will need to open several copies of ImgBurn and have each opened program burn to a different drive. This is not recommended as the amount of HDD I/O activity necessary to run several drives is really hard on the system and its' components. Use the Que function and burn one after another.

Edited by bandk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.