ISO file for dual layer burning

Theard

Hi guys

I'm really new to dvd copying, but have started with dvd decrypter and purchased dvdFab Gold. All weel, but i don't seem to manage to get it right copying to a Verbatim Dual Layer 8,5GB dvd+r disc.

I found this forum and guides on Imgburn 1.3 but am still confused?? (Don/t wanna Waiste another DL Disc.)

Can someone please tell me the details on getting an ISO file ready to burn with Imgburn on DL.

Do I have to decrypt the movie/e.g. in DVD Decrypter or can i do it all in Imgburn?

Looking forward to some clearance

Regards

Theard

Do you have an actual problem with burning your ISO using ImgBurn?

If not, I cannot help you, sorry.

If you do, please go into more detail a provide a copy of the log (copy + paste it from the log window).

Thanks for reply

No don't have problem burning iso yet, but do not know how to get the decrypted iso file with IMGburn. In DVD Decrpyter I was used to Unde Mode menu go to iso read or iso write.

Please don't get frustrated with me. I'm trying to do my best.

Theard

Theard;

If I read you right, ImgBurn is not a ripper, it is simply the best burning program available. If you need help with ripping, use Google and do some research, it's all there, but we can only help you if you have a problem with burning the disc.

Theard;

If I read you right, ImgBurn is not a ripper, it is simply the best burning program available. If you need help with ripping, use Google and do some research, it's all there, but we can only help you if you have a problem with burning the disc.

Thanks for reply

My problem is not with ripping the movie. I have downloaded IMGburn yesterday for the first time (introduction to it) What i read about IMGburn seems to be the answer to writing on dual layer correctly. However, I don't get it right. I need some guidance in the whole process of writing the DL DVD after ripping it with DVD Decrypter to an ISO format.

I'd appreciate your help

Thanks

Theard

Jaymac, An MDS is automatically created, I believe, when you do an ISO read to your hard drive. The MDS file is only really used for DL purposes and not SL purposes. LoL Am I even close at answering your question. :blink::blink::lol: There is an option in both programs to create an MDS file though. :thumbup:

Edited by kevdriver

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.