How to play videos continuosly

mamatha

Hi, I am new to Imgburn and just managed to create a dvd with it. But the problem is i have got 10 videos in that dvd and after playing one video its going back to the main menu instead of playing the next videos. What should i do to play them all together with out going to the main menu evverythime??

Thnaks in advance,

Mamatha

Hi and welcome to the forum, mamatha! :)

No idea what program you used to create the DVD with. Some authoring programs have an option to add a button for 'Play All' when you create the DVD.

If you have the 10 videos in the same Titleset you can edit it with PgcEdit and the function ‘Play All Title'.

But it's nothing you can fix with ImgBurn as its main purpose is to burn the done project to a disc.

Hi and welcome to the forum, mamatha! :)

No idea what program you used to create the DVD with. Some authoring programs have an option to add a button for 'Play All' when you create the DVD.

If you have the 10 videos in the same Titleset you can edit it with PgcEdit and the function ‘Play All Title'.

But it's nothing you can fix with ImgBurn as its main purpose is to burn the done project to a disc.

Thanks for the reply. I was using Roxio. So i will try that again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.