ImgBurn icons

pfeerick

Hi,

Just updated to ImgBurn v1.3.0.0, and the program icons are not showing for assicatated files. I realised that when you compressed the program with pecompact, you also compressed the program icons, and therefore windows can't access the first or second icons. Imgburn v1.2.0.0 as also affected by this problem.

In addition, the history function of the Imgburn v1.3.0.0 log does not appear to be working.

Regards,

pfeerick (!)

lol silly compacting utils! I never expected them to kill basic functionality of the app icons. I will look at sorting that out.

I guess the log history thing is where it's supposed to remember the last folder.

lol the code is there for it to do that but it appears if the filename field contains a path, the open/save dialog box uses that path rather than the 'initialdir' path.

Whilst I'm fixing things, do you think it would be better to fill out the 'file name' bit with the last name you used, or just default to ImgBurn.log as it has been doing.

Maybe a different answer for the individual open / save boxes would apply here.

i.e. open defaults to last folder + last name

save defaults to last folder + 'ImgBurn.log' name.

Take your pick ;)

You certainly ain't a couch potato!

In regards to the log history, I think that it would be best to "save defaults to last folder + 'ImgBurn.log' name", as otherwise it gets too easy to accidentally overwrite an old log file.

Rgds,

pfeerick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.