Sound options ignored

Swiss

When burning with ImgBurn directly or when it had been called by the likes of DVDFlick ?

ImgBurn only, I tend to listen to music or do other work where volumes differ and when it completes it play that jingle (same a clone cd) at full volume. Would like to disable that.

Ok well I've tried and tested it all and it's working fine for me. I suggest you double check your settings.

You can disable the success sound as a whole by unchecking the 'Play Success Sound' checkbox on the 'Sounds' tab within the Settings or you can just disable it for certain functions by unchecking the corresponding 'Play Sound After...' checkbox.

Ok well I've tried and tested it all and it's working fine for me. I suggest you double check your settings.

You can disable the success sound as a whole by unchecking the 'Play Success Sound' checkbox on the 'Sounds' tab within the Settings or you can just disable it for certain functions by unchecking the corresponding 'Play Sound After...' checkbox.

Odd I have the global sounds unchecked and the single 'after' sounds checked but greyed out.

I'll try the opposite.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.