Building more then one VIDEO_TS File

sevolnam

I would like to burn to different movies (VIDEO_TS file) with IMGBURN... can anyone recommend another process other then what I've been experimenting with... I thought I got it to work this way once, but the player is now telling me it doesn't reconize this playback something or another...

The experiment is as follows:

I renamed the VIDEO_TS File (because if I put 2 VTS files there IMG Gives me an error message) to the Movie name and added it to the Build Window It tells me that it looks like I'm trying to build a video file and I answer yes... I set the Image Options correctly as well as the Label Options... I burn the disc which plays on the computer but not in my stand alone unit...

Could someone give me a heads up on this issue... and what I should be doing if it's possible to burn more then one movie file with the program...

Thanks Much

In a DVD Movie compliant disc you can only have one VIDEO_TS folder.

If you have two (or more) you need to either create a new main menu page to select the desired sub move you want to play. This is rather time consuming and might also be over the limit of a normal user. The other option is to simple create a new DVD with the help of a program such as DVD Shrink and import the various Titlesets and do a new compilation. The drawback here is that if you have menues they are gone.

So the question is how your current files are structured. Are there just plain movie files or are there menues involved?

Either way, ImgBurn is a burning tool and can't fix your DVD authoring issue.

In a DVD Movie compliant disc you can only have one VIDEO_TS folder.

If you have two (or more) you need to either create a new main menu page to select the desired sub move you want to play. This is rather time consuming and might also be over the limit of a normal user. The other option is to simple create a new DVD with the help of a program such as DVD Shrink and import the various Titlesets and do a new compilation. The drawback here is that if you have menues they are gone.

So the question is how your current files are structured. Are there just plain movie files or are there menues involved?

Either way, ImgBurn is a burning tool and can't fix your DVD authoring issue.

Thank you for the responses... I've re-converted the files with dvdvideosoft shrunk the existing vts file with dvd shrink and burned with IMG... This seems to be working well... As always your advice is much appreciated...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.