New to ImgBurn and have a couple questions!!

BillyBob5

I have used DvdShrink to create my ISO files to be burned with ImgBurn. I have no troubles so far... great program. I must ask about double layer burning ... can ImgBurn do this or will this have to happen before the burning process. And also ... simple question ... if I click the delete image box does that mean that the image will be deleted after it has completed burning???

thanks for any help offered

I have used DvdShrink to create my ISO files to be burned with ImgBurn. I have no troubles so far... great program. I must ask about double layer burning ... can ImgBurn do this or will this have to happen before the burning process.
Don't quite understand the question. (Will what has to happen before burning?)

simple question ... if I click the delete image box does that mean that the image will be deleted after it has completed burning???

Yes.

Sorry the question did not stand out a little better :) ... my question is will ImgBurn to double layer DVD's? If so how do I do this and would I have to do anything different before the burning process? Would I have to use a different program other than DvdShrink? Speaking of which will it ever be updated again (DvdShrink)??

Thanks

Ah, you need PgcEdit to rebuild your ISO for DL's, (that's the most common) Unless you've got a 1:1 reading program, then it's just a matter of burning it with ImgBurn.

As far as shrink, I don't believe so.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.