Leptospirosis & Soda Cans

Pain_Man

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the miracles pills even restored my eyesight from the ravages of myopia and killed the folicles in my face so I ne'er need to worry about buying razors again! These miracle piles even increase muscle mass, dipilitate the chest, cause the growth of spontaneous tattooes on the thighs, shrink your shorts, grow tans, and change physical matter in proximity, such as the text on a newspaper.

:o Quick everyone db needs that prescription NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW !!!

Now, how can I be held responsible for the truth? Huh? :huh: The song exists. I can't help that. :D

But, to assuade your fears, rest assured I bore the ravages of the free clinic today (Surprisingly, only 4 people were there already.) and got my atenolol. Although why you care if my hypertension stays down or not is beyond me... :unsure:

Erm I think the UK has one or two :nuke: weapons too - but nice rant anyway !! :P

I know that, mate. ;) We developed the first fission bomb together in the Manhattan Project. Although the lion's share of the funding came from us, Britain contributed critical scientific knowledge.

And you've more than a few. We sold you a complete Trident submarine including Trident missiles in the late 80s, delivered in the 90s.

Now you have your own copy of the most powerful nuclear submarine ever built. The Trident, by itself, that single sub, can destroy all the world's major cities in less than 30 minutes. You think we'd ever trust the fucking Frogs with that kind of power? No sane person would. (!)

The countries I listed have nuclear weapons but also import oil. Y'all have nukes but export oil; that's why the UK wasn't on the list.

Bizarrely, many of these spams contain nothing at all. Just a bunch of addresses, usually nonsense, and maybe some completely random collection of letters, but often just...nuthin'. Can't these people do something useful, like steal cars? At least that keeps the insurance companies in business. SPAM just pisses people off.

Yes, I, too, have been perplexed by this sudden generation of new blank Spam. I mean, if there's no come on, how does a Spammer make any money? My only guess is they hope you'll be so confused you have to wonder what is at the other end of that address and click it.

Even weirder, most of the addresses are gibberish as well. Don't make sense. :huh:

You've just had your prescription refilled, haven't you?

;)

No, he just nicks mine. :angry:

No, I tend to stay away from sweet smelling medicines you must burn in order to take as prescribed. :thumbup:

Unfortunately, that prescription julli-rog.gif while legal, is a bitch to get and insurance won't pay for it. julli-rasende.gif

Edited by Pain_Man

But nooooo. We let the most pissant, miserable shit-hole countries (excepting Britain, Norway and Canada of course) dictate the price of oil to the richest, most powerful countries on Earth with three of them possessing nuclear weapons (US, France, China).

Actually, we don't possess nuclear weapons. For about 20 years now, we've had nookular weapons. They're stored at our public liberies. =)) Ah, the laziness of the public school system! :sleeping:

Is that why the auditorium always smelled like rocket fuel? :ermm:

Yes, the miracles pills even restored my eyesight from the ravages of myopia and killed the folicles in my face so I ne'er need to worry about buying razors again! These miracle piles even increase muscle mass, dipilitate the chest, cause the growth of spontaneous tattooes on the thighs, shrink your shorts, grow tans, and change physical matter in proximity, such as the text on a newspaper.

Jesus, he really has been nicking my meds! julli-weight_lift.gif

:o Quick everyone db needs that prescription NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW !!!

Now, how can I be held responsible for the truth? Huh? :huh: The song exists. I can't help that. :D

But, to assuade your fears, rest assured I bore the ravages of the free clinic today (Surprisingly, only 4 people were there already.) and got my atenolol. Although why you care if my hypertension stays down or not is beyond me... :unsure:

Went to the free clinic a long time ago before when I didn't have health insurance. I didn't think they were gonna treat me because my Spanish was so rusty. :unsure:

>_< Pardon me, but, I was busy rehearsing my black face routine when this interrupted me! ;)

I did, though, notice the posters, side by side, of the English and the Spanish version. :lol:

In KENTUCKY!!??!!*

I know. Even in Indiana, the freakin' ballots were bilingual! The home state of the Klan!

*who was it, back on the board's previous incarnation, that got torqued because we Yanks were using postal abbreviations for states? Asked us not to use them? I can't remember who that was.

I knew it was over for American civilization when, locally, the library started offering Spanish only video tapes and, at one time, when the unemployment office automated service started OFF in Spanish and then said, "For English, Press 1." :doh:

I knew it was over for American civilization when, locally, the library started offering Spanish only video tapes and, at one time, when the unemployment office automated service started OFF in Spanish and then said, "For English, Press 1." :doh:

"Para Ingles, marque uno."

I knew it was over when Hillary got elected in NY. I figured even New Yorkers couldn't be that stupid. WRONG! julli-wallbash.gif

I'm mean think about the contempt and disdain with which NY is regarded by the rest of the country. It took 9/11 to get people to feel anything else for them!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.