"Take us to your corn people!"

dbminter

corny should get a kick out of this one! :D

Was watching a TBS rerun of Bosom Buddies, a sitcom featuring early work of Tom Hanks. At one point, after Hanks has revealed he and his friend are actually alien lima bean life forms :) the other makes the demand of humans, "Take us to your corn people! We wish to make succotash!" =))

It gets better! :lol: I was going over the tape I made from Doctor Who last night and discovered something interesting the Stargate episode which followed. I'm not sure what the setup was, and, I don't really care. :) It's not like Stargate deserves any TV time at all. :D Anyway ;) there's a cob of corn contained in a sealed, glass box. The camera gets a close up of it on the desk and then, most bizarrely... it switches over to a special effect I swear was lifted from the opening titles of the new Doctor Who! :o The Time Vortex effect suddenly appears and the camera travels down it. My guess this is to mean travelling through the Stargate, because, just as suddenly, it switches to an agregate planet sequence of a man pulling a cart. :huh: I've taken to calling this Corn Gate: CG-1. =))

your all stalking Corny .he could even turn into a cereal killer at this rate , LFC come and Bale him out of this .i hope no one crops or edits this thread

if this doesnt display properly and its a bit grained, its because

there was as error at kernel 220xxx300

your all stalking Corny .he could even turn into a cereal killer at this rate , LFC come and Bale him out of this .i hope no one crops or edits this thread

if this doesnt display properly and its a bit grained, its because

there was as error at kernel 220xxx300

We'd better not give corny too much heat or he might snap, crackle, and pop!

I really hope that link isn't an amaizeing graphical representation of our beloved corny leader ! I am sure his nibs would not wish to see his kernels all over the internet even though we are all ears for his every nugget of wisdom !! :)

Why don't we leaf him alone and let him go back to stalking his beloved Jill cobbers ! ?

I'm sorry but I don't I don't have time to reply. I need to find someplace that can repair my shoes. Does anyone know of a good Cobbler? 84.gif

That is the corniest joke I have heard in recent memory! It left me an empty husk!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.