Burning question

lordraider

Hello,

I have a BDMV folder (movie Heat) (no AACS protection anymore and I do not have the CERTIFICATE folder anymore) . I then created an empty certificate folder and therein an empty backup folder, but there are no files in it. Then I created an ISO from it with imgburn "auto" settings, so it is udf 2.5 and so. I mount the iso with Virtual CloneDrive from Slysoft. If I want to play it with PowerDVD 9 it won't play -> unsupported format error. If I play it with TotalMedia theatre from Arcsoft it plays fine. The weird thing is PowerDVD 9 plays my Iso files fine which I let create from Anydvd HD. Now I want to know if the ISO I created myself with imgburn will play fine in my PS3. So I only have a BDMV folder (unencrypted already) and have an empty Certificate folder and a empty backup folder inside the Certificate folder. Will the PS3 also say "unsupported disk" or something like that. The burned iso's I created with Anydvd hd play fine on my PS3. Just asking because I don't want to ruin an expensive BD-R50.

The structure:

-BDMV

-CERTIFICATE (no files in dir)

------BACKUP (no files in dir)

So will my PS3 play this? TotalMediaTheatre does but PowerDVD 9 doesn't.

Thx in advance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.