How 2 Backup a DVDShrink to Harddisk File with ImgBurn?

kivaspan

I've analyzed and encoded several movies (that I own) using DVDShrink 3.2 to produce AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders. This was to be the first step in backing up these movies so we can take them on an extended RV vacation. The movies encoded fine, I can play them on the computer with Windows Media Player. What I've not been able to figure out is how to turn the harddisk files into a backup DVD with Image Burn. I've checked the postings here and looked through the guides at AfterDawn and DVDGuides but haven't found anything describing this. I know it's out there, I just can't find it! Can one of you Gurus point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Mark

IMGburn will not convert anything it simply burns ISO'S.Backing up dvd's is illegal in most places whether you own it or not and the legalaties of it caused the demise of a certain ripping program and for that reason we don't tutor anyone on how to back up copyrighted products .Thats why IMGburn doesn't rip anything ,just burns ISO's.

I think I have figured out what I need to do. Thanks for the info re copyrights, but my position with DVD movies is the same as with Music CDs. I buy the product, but the original stays in my home. I don't put original music CDs in my car and won't take original movie DVDs on the road either. Where I live it's HOT during the summer and you can ruin a lot of media in a car if you're not very careful. I know this from personal experience...

IMGburn will not convert anything it simply burns ISO'S.Backing up dvd's is illegal in most places whether you own it or not and the legalaties of it caused the demise of a certain ripping program and for that reason we don't tutor anyone on how to back up copyrighted products .Thats why IMGburn doesn't rip anything ,just burns ISO's.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.