Cue procedure produces errors>>> E 19:53:50 Reason: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection.

stevenhickok

I have encountered a problem creating Cue files.

all of my wav files are located on one disk in a folder with subfolders etc.

I attempt to create a cue file I get a immediate error window. see log

All of the audio files were set to wav format at the same time. They all play fine. I converted some wav files that caused the imgburn error windows to mp3 . I could create a cue file with the mp3! I do not use mp3... etc

I recently converted a new album from flac to wav. I can create Cue files for this album. The new album's wav files are located on the same drive in the same folder group.

Below is a print out of the log with the errors listed

LOG

I 19:53:01 ImgBurn Version 2.5.0.0 started!

I 19:53:01 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (6.1, Build 7600)

I 19:53:01 Total Physical Memory: 2,088,184 KB - Available: 1,130,612 KB

W 19:53:01 SPTD can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.

I 19:53:01 Initialising SPTI...

I 19:53:01 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 19:53:02 Found 2 DVD±RW/RAMs and 1 BD-ROM/HD DVD-ROM!

E 19:53:40 ConnectFilters(Source, Sample Grabber) Failed!

E 19:53:40 File Name: M:\Music Library\Jazz\Duke Ellington\... And His Mother Called Him Bill\Duke Ellington-After All-... And His Mother Called Him Bill-11.wav

E 19:53:40 Reason: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection.

E 19:53:40 Hint: You may need to install some additional DirectShow filters in order to support files of this type or the file might be corrupt.

E 19:53:45 acmFormatSuggest Failed! - Reason: ACM - Not possible.

E 19:53:45 File Name: M:\Music Library\Jazz\Duke Ellington\... And His Mother Called Him Bill\Duke Ellington-After All-... And His Mother Called Him Bill-11.wav

E 19:53:47 ConnectFilters(Source, Sample Grabber) Failed!

E 19:53:47 File Name: M:\Music Library\Jazz\Duke Ellington\... And His Mother Called Him Bill\Duke Ellington-All Day Long-... And His Mother Called Him Bill-12.wav

E 19:53:47 Reason: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection.

E 19:53:47 Hint: You may need to install some additional DirectShow filters in order to support files of this type or the file might be corrupt.

E 19:53:48 acmFormatSuggest Failed! - Reason: ACM - Not possible.

E 19:53:48 File Name: M:\Music Library\Jazz\Duke Ellington\... And His Mother Called Him Bill\Duke Ellington-All Day Long-... And His Mother Called Him Bill-12.wav

E 19:53:50 ConnectFilters(Source, Sample Grabber) Failed!

E 19:53:50 File Name: M:\Music Library\Jazz\Duke Ellington\... And His Mother Called Him Bill\Duke Ellington-Blood Count-... And His Mother Called Him Bill-03.wav

E 19:53:50 Reason: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection.

E 19:53:50 Hint: You may need to install some additional DirectShow filters in order to support files of this type or the file might be corrupt.

E 19:53:51 acmFormatSuggest Failed! - Reason: ACM - Not possible.

E 19:53:51 File Name: M:\Music Library\Jazz\Duke Ellington\... And His Mother Called Him Bill\Duke Ellington-Blood Count-... And His Mother Called Him Bill-03.wav

E 19:53:52 ConnectFilters(Source, Sample Grabber) Failed!

E 19:53:52 File Name: M:\Music Library\Jazz\Duke Ellington\... And His Mother Called Him Bill\Duke Ellington-Boo-Dah-... And His Mother Called Him Bill-01.wav

E 19:53:52 Reason: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection.

E 19:53:52 Hint: You may need to install some additional DirectShow filters in order to support files of this type or the file might be corrupt.

E 19:53:53 acmFormatSuggest Failed! - Reason: ACM - Not possible.

E 19:53:53 File Name: M:\Music Library\Jazz\Duke Ellington\... And His Mother Called Him Bill\Duke Ellington-Boo-Dah-... And His Mother Called Him Bill-01.wav

E 19:54:02 ConnectFilters(Source, Sample Grabber) Failed!

E 19:54:02 File Name: M:\Music Library\Jazz\Duke Ellington\... And His Mother Called Him Bill\Duke Ellington-After All-... And His Mother Called Him Bill-11.wav

E 19:54:02 Reason: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection.

E 19:54:02 Hint: You may need to install some additional DirectShow filters in order to support files of this type or the file might be corrupt.

E 19:54:03 acmFormatSuggest Failed! - Reason: ACM - Not possible.

E 19:54:03 File Name: M:\Music Library\Jazz\Duke Ellington\... And His Mother Called Him Bill\Duke Ellington-After All-... And His Mother Called Him Bill-11.wav

What format are the WAV files in exactly?

The files were set at 96KHZ I reset a sample using Audacity to 44.1KHZ(standard).

Imgburn was able to create Cue files from these files. However the Cue files would not mount in Daemon. The cue Files I created

with a new album have mounted and mounted again today. I have attached a snap of the windows used in image burn along with the log file.

They can't be anything *standard* or they'd already work.

Hickok Cue Snap 1.bmp

Hickok Cue Snap 2.bmp

hickok ImgBurn Logfile 3-29-10.log

Edited by stevenhickok

Sorry then, I don't know what its problem is.

I discovered the what has happened.

I updated imgburn on both of my computers about 7 days ago.

It was after the updates that I attempted to create image files.

I do not play audio CD on my system. However because I could not get the images to work I started to troubleshoot. As part of this process I

I checked out my system dvd/cd drives. I loaded in a commercial(record company) CD there was flash on my screen when I attempted to play the CD. It said there were not enough filters ...... I could not play back audio cd's, none of my media players would recognize the Audio CD's. These were orginal CD from record companies. I rebooted in the safe mode

and my media players did play back the Audio CD's. I went back to a normal windows session. The only thing my 2 systems shared was that I upgraded imgburn on both systems on the same day. I removed imgburn on both systems.

I rebooted. Now all is well, both systems recognize and play back audio CD's, even the cue file created by imgburn in the last couple of days worked.

There is a driver mismatch somewhere. While this problem was going on I used the DVD drives to rip DVD movies without a problem. The bug is in the Audio drivers. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for your response.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.