'Warning' to click on OK to proceed to burn

imwul

At times ImgBurn requires a lengthy full erase prior to burning. I usually continue to do something else.

So ImgBurn is on the background. Once it has completed the full erase, there is this pop-up (with information

about the data that is about to be written, like nn files, nn folders, content-type, etc) and I should click OK

so that ImgBurn continues with the writing process.

That pop-up window is behind other windows, so after a while I discovered that I shd still click on the OK button.

Suggestion: have it 'flashing' in the taskbar so users can see that their input is required.

Is it possible to 'skip' this pop-up, so after a full erase, the data will be written without users requiring

to click on "OK".

Maybe I am overlooking that option in settings.

Thanks

=

You can configure flashing in the options - but then it applies to all messageboxes that pop up when the app doesn't have focus.

You can disable the image details prompt in the settings but it's an all or nothing option, you can't just ignore it after an erase.

You can configure flashing in the options - but then it applies to all messageboxes that pop up when the app doesn't have focus.

Cud you advise where ?

You can disable the image details prompt in the settings but it's an all or nothing option, you can't just ignore it after an erase.

I cud tag Don't prompt Erase media, format media, overwrite meda, in 'settings/write, 2nd page' but then still there will be this pop-up requiring an OK ?

==

Oops, sorry, that's only when the messagebox is an error box (i.e. one with a red X on it). FYI, the option for it is on the Events tab in the settings.

You want the 'Dont Prompt Image Details' one on the Build tab.

Thanks a lot indeed, this is great!

=

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.