Burning DVD movie using IMGBurn/DVD Flick

onebite2

Burning DVD movie using IMGBurn/DVD Flick.

I have *.avi movie downloaded, used DVD Flick(DVD Author) to convert the *.avi file to video_ts and audio_ts.Inside the Video_ts files i found *.vob files

So now i started using IMGBurn to make DVD(idea is to watch this movie on DVD player).

Even followed the IMGBurn guide link.

Dragged 2(video_ts,Audio_ts) folders into IMGBurn and made sure all the setting are correct.

Everything looked okay, started burning and i got an error at 1% after about 20min.

Went to back to DVD to see whats the 1% burnt, It still has those *.vob files from video_ts.

Is this normal, I thought it should have converted to some Mpeg-2 or something so that i can watch it now DVD player.

Not sure what's the issue but i used so many software products for making these DVD's and nothing work.

It's not as if my DVD writer doesn't work. It does work because something is written to DVD all the time but most of the times its *.vob files.

Only difference with IMGBurn i got an error at 1% after 20min of burning and found IMGBurn has written same *.vob files to the DVD and got an error at 1%.

Does this make sense, Please help.

Thanks

Kathy.

Everything worked this time no errors but after i burn DVD, it still has those *.vob files from video_ts.

Do you think my DVD would play *.vob files.

Did i miss any step in the process, Let me know.

Does this make sense, Please help.

Thanks

Kathy.

1)Anything that i need to be aware of or can i find step by step instructions on how to Burn DVD.

2)I couldn't find a free version of ConvertXtoDVD.

3)Is vsoConvertXtoDVD same as ConvertXtoDVD.

Let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Kathy.

This Guide will show you how to convert the files. Usualy DVDFlick will burn the disc at the end if it finds a blank disc in the drive and you did not changed the default settings. Current version of DVDFlick comes bundled with its own ImgBurn wich is an older version.

I would recommend to do the conversion with DVDFlick and save as Video_Ts Folder instead of letting it burn the disc at the end. Verify the result with a software player on your computer and if you are satisfied with the result, use latest the ImgBurn to put it on disc.

Use this Guide to burn Video_TS (.ifo, .bup, .vob files) to disc

Yes, vsoConvertXtoDVD is same as ConvertXtoDVD and is not free, DVDFlick is free...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.