Load/Eject buttons on Queue Page

XrX ca

It?s a possibility, I suppose. Seems like alot of work for something that?s only used once per session by a small number of users. Still, if enough people request it Lighting may (or may not) incorporate it. He?s the programmer so it?s up to him to wrestle with it. :)

If this were as simple as it seems to you guys, it would already have been in the program - although like shamus, I doubt I'd have seen any real need for this particular feature!

Trouble is, that list in the Queue window doesn't actually go anywhere. It's just a list of names.

The other 'Source' / 'Destination' drive lists have an actual device attached to them - and only 1 device is active at any one time.

As the list of drives in the queue window could be on a different drive to that of the main list, this presents a problem.

I will see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...
Err... why? If the ?eject after write? flag has been set, the tray will open and close automatically after each burn.

The machine I use to burn is just out of reach, I can reach the tray when it's open to swap disks or push it back in, but when it's closed I have to stand up to reach the eject button (I know, that's the epitome of laziness, but that's just how it is.)

I've sorta gotten used to hitting the eject button on the main window before calling up the queue now, but it would still be nice.

There is obviosly a link back to the drive in this dialog as the burn button is only enabled when a blank disk is in, but I don't know how the coding is done. In my own coding there are times I want to slap around the programmer that worked on the program before me as it make no sense in the current context (that programmer was usually me >_< )

As I said before, there is no link with any drive selected in the queue window.

It just happens that if the drive in the main window does not match that of the first image in the queue, the start button gets enabled - regardless of its actual status as to being 'Ready' or not. When you click start, it then switches drives on the main screen and then it's checked to see if it's ready.

Anyway, I've added your buttons now so your life will be that little bit easier ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.