File folder not working

DVDBoy

I use file folder icon to import DVD files to burn. If I close ImgBurn without burning and open ImgBurn again using File Folder Icon to open files, ImgBurn get stuck. I can import files if I use File Icon only. Cannot use Folder Icon again until I restart computer.

Version: 2.5.1.0, OS: WinXP SP3.

Edited by DVDBoy

Could try this

Settings -> tab Build page 2 -> Clear MRU files

Might be that Windows is searching for a folder that no longer exists on a drive and then hangs. You could try to wait 3-4 minutes and see if Windows releases the "hanging" before you restart the computer.

Is it in the Standard or Advanced input window you get the issue?

Could try this

Settings -> tab Build page 2 -> Clear MRU files

Might be that Windows is searching for a folder that no longer exists on a drive and then hangs. You could try to wait 3-4 minutes and see if Windows releases the "hanging" before you restart the computer.

Is it in the Standard or Advanced input window you get the issue?

I do not think I can use "Clear MRU file" when it hangs, because ImgBurn does not let me do anything. I have to use Ctrl/Alt/Delete to close it.

It happen in Standard window. May be next time I will try Advance one.

I meant you to do the clearing right now, to get rid of old values.

Thanks for the reply, but it came too late.

Yesterday I tried using Advance mode and did the same think like in Standard mode where ImgBurn got stuck, but it worked fine. Only think is that the procedure in there is similar like using "Browse for files" icon in Standard mode and that always worked when I opened ImgBurn after it hung and did not want to restart computer.

Today I tried your suggestion to clear MRU files after I got ImgBurn stuck by closing it with selected files, just before burn and it looks like it started to work again. That means I cold use "Browse for folder" icon after reopening and clearing MRU file before clicking on that icon.

One thing I noticed using Advance mode is that the windows change much faster within ImgBurn, than in Standard mode.

Edited by DVDBoy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.