Skulls

Shamus_McFartfinger

My avatar has a thing or two for skulls. :devil: Ever since Mega Man 2, he's incorporated them into his logo, his creations, and even his headquarters, the Skull Castle. Also his transporation, the Skullker, and even his belt buckle. :lol:

Also got a skull door knocker that I'll get around to mounting on the weekend hopefully.

Eugh !! :o You must really like the knocker if you're gonna do that to it mate !!! =))

Nice bog lid as well :thumbsup: Nice to see that Mrs Shamus is a women of taste.....

Now that's cool. :thumbup: My sanctum sanctorum is definitely in need of one of these.

This is custom made I'll bet. Probably no chance of being to pick one up my Throne Room.

One of my wife's uncles is a wood carver...hell he might just have the sense of humor to make me one of those.

Mrs. Pain Man probably won't like it, but she steers cleer of the Sanctum's Throne Room anyway.

I love skulls. I've got skull ashtrays. Skull candles. Skull oil burners. Skull t-shirts. A skull keychain. (You get the idea). Recently, Mrs Shamus spotted something she knew I'd like. Check it out. :D

bogcover.jpg

Also got a skull door knocker that I'll get around to mounting on the weekend hopefully.

Eugh !! :o You must really like the knocker if you're gonna do that to it mate !!! =))

I never said I was picky. ;)

Nice bog lid as well :thumbsup: Nice to see that Mrs Shamus is a women of taste.....

That she is. Particularly in men.

:bag:

Now that's cool. :thumbup: My sanctum sanctorum is definitely in need of one of these.

A person can never have too many skulls. :) It's heavy too. I guess around 15 - 20 pounds.

This is custom made I'll bet. Probably no chance of being to pick one up my Throne Room.
Dunno. The shop where she got it over here in Oz had craploads of the things.

Craploads? LOL!! I kill me. I really do. :P

One of my wife's uncles is a wood carver...hell he might just have the sense of humor to make me one of those.

Sounds like a top idea. :thumbup:

Mrs. Pain Man probably won't like it, but she steers cleer of the Sanctum's Throne Room anyway.

I dunno why she wouldn't like it. It's not as if it's out in the open or that you're going to invite friends over to see it. It's just a crapper cover. ;)

I am guessing she stays clear of what Pain_Man is "depositing" in his throne room mate !!! :focus::lol:

Well, not so much as the, ah, deposits--

Nah, can't finish it.

Suffice it to say that this room is the only spot of testosterone in a house dominated by estrogen. Mine room is a veritable oasis of batchlerdom.

I already downloaded the picture. I'm gonna find one of these somehow, or something close to it. Maybe give one to my old man too.

My wife works for architects. Somebody's gotta know a woodcarver. A coat of lacquer and the Crapper has a killer Wrapper.

:teehee:

What is with the site this morning (I realize it's what, 3PM in my Motherland? I'm 8 hours behind GMT so, yeah that makes it 3:10)? The last couple of hours it's taken me a dozen or more times to get posts up.

Cross-Pond static? Or are the Cybernarcs after us again?

Edited by Pain_Man

Suffice it to say that this room is the only spot of testosterone in a house dominated by estrogen. Mine room is a veritable oasis of batchlerdom.

Mine was an oasis. Mrs Shamus now wants to re-do the kitchen. Dunno what the fcuk for. She never spends anytime it in. It's like having a surgeon attach a third testicle. You'd never use the bloody thing.

<shakes head in a non-understanding women way>

I already downloaded the picture.
LOL!! =))
I'm gonna find one of these somehow, or something close to it. Maybe give one to my old man too.

It's one of them things that gotta be done. :)

My wife works for architects. Somebody's gotta know a woodcarver. A coat of lacquer and the Crapper has a killer Wrapper.
You'll be able to make it an experience. For example, you could sit your date on the seat and yell "By the power of Greyskull" and really live in the moment.
What is with the site this morning (I realize it's what, 3PM in my Motherland? I'm 8 hours behind GMT so, yeah that makes it 3:10)? The last couple of hours it's taken me a dozen or more times to get posts up.

Seems fine here. GMT -8 hours? You must be in the US or Canada. GMT +10 here. :)

Ain't it a pisser?

*groan*

tried to mount a door knocker myself some years ago but she'd have none of it,some kind of religious pitch ,we were just NOT on the same wavelength :lol:

I am guessing she stays clear of what Pain_Man is "depositing" in his throne room mate !!! :focus::lol:

Holy shit! Your avatar is actually spinning. I've never seen it do that, on laptop or desktop.

Coolness.

B)

Mrs Shamus now wants to re-do the kitchen. Dunno what the fcuk for. She never spends anytime it in. It's like having a surgeon attach a third testicle. You'd never use the bloody thing.

What is with the women of our generation? My wife can't cook unless it involves the microwave, boiling water or ordering take out. Macaroni and Cheese is the height of her culinary skills.

My first wife was no better. Couldn't have cooked with a gun to her head.

She can bake a killer chocolate chip cookie but cook a steak? Some chops? Nope. I have to get off my lazy ass and do it. She did get me a $100 pan to make me feel better.

Seems fine here. GMT -8 hours? You must be in the US or Canada. GMT +10 here. :)
I'm in southern Nevada, 20 miles SE of the Vegas strip. Where are you, Siberia?

Mine was an oasis. Mrs Shamus now wants to re-do the kitchen. Dunno what the fcuk for. She never spends anytime it in. It's like having a surgeon attach a third testicle. You'd never use the bloody thing.

<shakes head in a non-understanding women way>

I already downloaded the picture.
LOL!! =))
I'm gonna find one of these somehow, or something close to it. Maybe give one to my old man too.

It's one of them things that gotta be done. :)

You'll be able to make it an experience. For example, you could sit your date on the seat and yell "By the power of Greyskull" and really live in the moment.

Ain't it a pisser?

*groan*

tried to mount a door knocker myself some years ago but she'd have none of it,some kind of religious pitch ,we were just NOT on the same wavelength :lol:

Christ, pony, except when naked and horizontal are we ever on the same wave length??

Their brains are physically wired differently than ours. It's not just hormones. The hardware is fundamentally different.

I'm in southern Nevada, 20 miles SE of the Vegas strip. Where are you, Siberia?

Australia man, Australia. (Close enough to Siberia I suppose) :lol:=))=))

Ironically, I just thought of that.

But I thought you guys were further ahead--i.e. further East--of that than us. Goddamn Mercator projection makes it hard to tell exactly where places are.

On the map, Vegas is actually further west than LA!

Ate at Outback this weekend--why do I have this feeling everytime I'm in there that Outback is about as Austrailian as Taco Bell is Mexican.

The food's good & the beer's cold. But the Aussie schtick is more Crocodile Dundee than reality.

BTW, is Paul Hogan still "Mr. TV" Down Under?

Right on. Might convince a religous "lid leaver opener" like myself to close it :lol:

That only matters if there are women in the house.

That's why I ban all females from the Sanctum's Throne Room.

Es verboten! Defense d'entrer

I told my daughter if she used my toilet it would suck her into the sewer to be eaten by alligators. Sadly, she just laughed at me.

I can't scare her at six. It makes me wonder how puberty's going to be if it's this bad already....

Edited by Pain_Man

I never got the put the lid down when you're finished bit ,shouldn't it be if you dont want to sit on a wet seat make sure you raise it when your done, seems there would be more self intrest in keeping it up

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.