Skulls

Shamus_McFartfinger

"I told my daughter if she used my toilet it would suck her into the sewer to be eaten by alligators. Sadly, she just laughed at me."

you have to have props some gimmick that will prematurely turn her hair gray when she lifts the lid and make her rethink the whole thing =))

friggin gators are so plentifull down here might get you one for free and the're getting bold when it comes to populated areas ,you definetly need to look in the pool before you blindly jump in

You ain't kidding polo !! We have noticed that over our three visits to my in-laws place in Florida that the gators are getting bolder, they happily sit on the river bank as you take photos now and at night they are wandering closer to pools etc, quite eery hearing these big beasts lumbering around.....

Thankfully my in-laws pool has a wire mesh cage on it - whilst its obviously not strong enough to keep one out they don't seem to realise it yet......

Wouldn't the chlorine put them off anyway ?

friggin gators are so plentifull down here might get you one for free and the're getting bold when it comes to populated areas ,you definetly need to look in the pool before you blindly jump in

Sadly this is what happens when you start protecting everything.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for perserving indangered animals, but somehow you need to control the "protection" bit.

In the Northern Territory of Australia, these fuckers are now in plague proportions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.