W 16:34:59 Duplex Secure's SPTD driver can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.

smidgets

now computer,

new install,

Lastest version,

yellow warning sign:

W 16:34:59 Duplex Secure's SPTD driver can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.

i brought this up a week r 2 ago,

i was told it would just slow my drive down when burning,

about a week ago i burned a dl dvd +r with father ted using nero 7 and it burned perfectly,

today i burned an 7.3 iso using image burn at 4x speed the hole disc looks like it burned.

But it's only showing up at 83mb.

i would post the log but not sure where it is as i was on my way out at the time and had the computer set to turn of after finishing,

But i do remember it was only taking 25 minuites and was counting down in multiple seconds,

which was strange because it usally takes 40 min's,

plus the device buffer kept resetting/emptying.

i will try another disc later today and post the log.

But is there any thing i can do to try fix this or is it possible to disable that driver without any harmful effects on the burning process or the computer.

Thank u 4 your time...

Find old logs using this - http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=14632

At a guess, the ISO you were burning wasn't PC related - correct? You shouldn't expect such discs to register correctly with Windows.

If you want to get rid of SPTD you'll have to uninstall Alcohol 120% / DEAMON Tools etc, reboot and then run the SPTD installer (from the Duplex Secure website) and tell it to uninstall.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.