How can i add more files on a cd/dvd later?

constantinos

Hi everybody

I am trying to burn a cd/dvd leaving FREE space ,but after this burning i want to add some more music/files.

Every time i get the notification that the cd/dvd needs erasing,when the disc i am using is a rewritable,if the disc is not rewritable i just CANNOT add anything later!

Even the simplest burning software has this option but i cannot find it here at IMGBURN.

THANK YOU!

no really i dont understand why you have anything against multisession. Thats like a most basic thing ever in burning world. I literarly must use 1 more program besides IMG just becouse of no multisession. We want it - you put it. And dont tell me: "you didnt donate and you ask for something". If you dont want to improve then why new versions with options that we dont need at all?

no really i dont understand why you have anything against multisession. Thats like a most basic thing ever in burning world. I literarly must use 1 more program besides IMG just becouse of no multisession. We want it - you put it. And dont tell me: "you didnt donate and you ask for something". If you dont want to improve then why new versions with options that we dont need at all?

Feel free to write your own burning program and keeping up with all the users' requests :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.