Hi,

I have a couple of Xbox360 images.

They are +DL.

When I try to open them in imgburn it popups with:

"Invalid or unsupported image file format"

I know the images are ok because I burned them in CloneCD and they

work on the xbox360.

Somehow I think that imgburn is refusing to burn them because the first part

of the image have 0000000 for video_data.

Is there some way to disable the check in imgburn ?? ? ?

Or some other trick to use?

I just hate to have to use CloneCd...... :(

=)) If I knew how to do it I would take you up on the offer so that I can see what I am missing out on !! Having been Playstation fan since the first one I intend to stick with it for the PS3, however free 360's could sure persuade me to give them a go !! :lol:

Sadly the boss would be the one deserving of the 360 not me.....

lol ok, gimme my xbox360 :P

I added support for the newer style .dvd files that contain the layerbreak info and relaxed the filesystem checking for large images - as if they're being burnt to dvd, they can only use 1 sector type / size!

lol ok, gimme my xbox360 :P

I added support for the newer style .dvd files that contain the layerbreak info and relaxed the filesystem checking for large images - as if they're being burnt to dvd, they can only use 1 sector type / size!

Great stuff LUK! Any chance it will be released soon? I'm willing to beta test if needed

Edited by vibez

• 4 weeks later...
If he doesn't want it I do.......... :)

I wouldn't have a 360 unless it was chipped. The "media centre" thingy on the 360 is a pretty poor effort compared to XBMC on the old XBox from what I've read about it. Also, I like running my XBox games from the HD. Not only is it faster but there's also bucketloads of trainers available for XBox games. I like being able to add software to the XBox or store/move files on a PC via a simple FTP connection. The 360 has a long way to go before it catches up with the flexibility of the original, chipped XBox.

What really shits me is the marketing and hype that goes with these things such as:

It's got a multi-gigahertz processor (So what? Tetris is one of the best games ever and it runs fine on a Commodore64)

It's got 32bit graphics. (So what? The human eye can only see 10,000 colours of the millions available with 32bit).

Can be networked to your PC for a real media experience. (So what? My old XBox does this already).

etc (ad nauseum)

To sell a 360 to existing (chipped) XBox owners, like myself, who are quite happy dabbling around with the software, homebrew games and other things, they really need to give me what us what we want, not what they think we want.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.