Auto burn w/ rebuilder

l8nights

Well l8nights, I was using DVD Rebuilder for a couple of months, started out with the freeware version first, then donated at the last second for the Pro Version, Quenc was the first one I ever tried, Quality sucked big time, I still need to learn alot about this program to get better quality

I am using the FV with HC encoder and getting excellent results!

I also reccomend the hc encoder imho it is one of the top quality encoders available and hey it's free can't beat that

I can't say it enough times quenc= shite I used it once or twice and damn near went through some premature balding something like twelve hour encodes for crappy quality just wasn't my idea of fun!

You should have had an answer back to your donation in about 1 minute. Have a look an UncasMS's quickstart guide here. Also look at Rockas' help files - they are pure magic. And read the DVDRB stickies at d9 - all of them - right through.

Regards

Thanks for that blutach. I've already been through a few tutorials. Downloaded Rockas Matrix Editor. Messing around with it. Been through most of the stickies in the doom9 forum. Will make sure I read it thoroughly though.

Ran Matrix: Reloaded through DVD-RB last night. Works great. But couldn't seem to press any of the menu buttons when I ran the finished dvd through MPC (didn't burn it to a DVD). But that's a whole nother story. Will do a search on doom9 and see if it comes up with anything.

Money well spent I should say! :)

Edited by linx05

Ran Matrix: Reloaded through DVD-RB last night. Works great. But couldn't seem to press any of the menu buttons when I ran the finished dvd through MPC (didn't burn it to a DVD).
DVDRB does nothing -absolutely nothing - to menus. It copies them over byte for byte.

It's yer s/w player.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.