More visible notifications for 'Test mode'?

VKondakoff

After switching to 'Test mode' this checkbox stays checked for the following sessions until unchecked explicitly. And checked 'Test mode' checkbox is the only visual notification for this. I have already burned 4 false sessions thinking that I'm in normal write mode being currently in 'Test'.

Can we have more drastic 'Test mode' visual notification for such inattentive users like me? Smth like yellow blinking label 'Test mode' or smth like this?

Exactly. After using Test mode this checkbox stays 'on' on the following sessions and there are good chances some careless user (like me) will not notice it was checked.

I think it's a good idea to add an (optional) messagebox 'You are currently in Test mode. Continue?', or, maybe switch 'Test mode' checkbox off automatically after ending the Test session.

It's already in the suggestion board isn't it?!

As this very issue has come up in the 'support' forum a few times now, I think I will actually make a point (optional of course!) of informing the user that test mode is enabled and so nothing will be burnt to the disc.

It's already in the suggestion board isn't it?!

OOPS :teehee:

As this very issue has come up in the 'support' forum a few times now, I think I will actually make a point (optional of course!) of informing the user that test mode is enabled and so nothing will be burnt to the disc.

i like this idea! :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.