LFC

Shamus_McFartfinger

Happy birthday you scouse git! :D:happybday::cheerleader::juggle::hippy::drinks:

I hope Worzel Crouch scores tomorrow to make your day complete!!

41125426crouch25pw.jpg

He probably can't reply right now. He's in Lock Down Mode: locked down, in front of the telly, with the cooler, transfixed to the World Cup, hoping that his team will just fuck the rules, storm the stadium, kick the crap out of both teams, and declare victory by proxy. =))

Oh, and, here I had my heart set on this year being the one where a team that did not make the finals would storm the stadium, kick the crap out of the other two teams, and declare victory by proxy. :wink:

was you thinking of those dirty basts called Italy ? :thumbup: , well the "kick the crap out of teams " part anyway. oops my mistake , you didnt mean in a normal game :lol:

Oh, and, here I had my heart set on this year being the one where a team that did not make the finals would storm the stadium, kick the crap out of the other two teams, and declare victory by proxy. :wink:

was you thinking of those dirty basts called Italy ? :thumbup: , well the "kick the crap out of teams " part anyway. oops my mistake , you didnt mean in a normal game :lol:

No, my team never wins because they're the non-existent Bolivian Pel?s. Can you imagine it? Some sweet, glorious day, two teams take to the field, thinking they're going for that ultimate prize... when the sanctity of the event is SHATTERED by an army of Pel? clones rushing out onto the field in perfect unison. "Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut!" While everyone on the green is staring in confusion :huh: much as I'm sure most of you are now :wink: my army of genetically perfect footies ATTACKS! Kicking the crap out of whoever happens to be unlucky enough to have made it to the cup finals, and declares victory by proxy... FOR ME! :w00t:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.