BurnPlot

DickN

I just downloaded ImgBurn 2.5.1.0 and BurnPlot 1.0.1.5 and put BurnPlot.exe in the ImgBurn folder. Then I burned a couple of CD's. When I tried to plot, ImgBurn said it couldn't find DVDInfoPro. I clicked Yes for "Do you want to locate it manually?" and navigated to BurnPlot.exe.

ImgBurn said "You need a newer version of DVDInfoPro; Version Required: 4.6.1.4+; Version Installed: 1.0.1.5. Can I get around this? Are ImgBurn 2.5.1.0 and BurnPlot 1.0.1.5 compatible? One can hardly expect the same rev levels from two different code sources!

Thanks

- DickN

In Settings, under the Graph Data tab, did you set BurnPlot? I don't keep BurnPlot in the ImgBurn directory and it works.

Thanks - that was it. I guess I can't view the plot if I've exited ImgBurn since I burned a disk, huh?

- DickN

You may have to look in the Temp directory as they are not saved here in the specified directory with the chosen filename template. And, without the chosen filename working, there will only be one, titled "ImgBurn.ibg".

There's a shortcut to the Graphs folder in ImgBurn's Help menu.

Yep, found it! Opens a folder with a file for each disk I've burned. Then I just had to set Windows to open them with BurnPlot, and [cue the brass section] voila!

Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.