Imgburn & 1080p/24

ckelly33

I have been creating BD-R home movies form an HDV camcorder + Premiere Elements 7&8 for a while now and once the disc is created, I have used imgburn to make a backup copy because it was MUCH faster than reburning through Premiere Elements. Recently I moved from HDV to AVCHD and from Premiere Elements to Premiere CS5. As I went through my first couple of projects, this combination proved much faster. When I went to make backup copies, Imgburn would not burn the new default I had selected through these changes - 1080p/24.

Is there a way to get imgburn to make copies of my projects? I'm so used to this working flawlessly (in my previous setting of 1080p/60), I deleted my files and now I am left with one copy only. These are family movies and I would hate to lose my footage permanently and not have a backup!

If imgburn won't do it, can anyone suggest a program that will - preferably FREE since I will ultimately change my project settings back to 1080p/60 and return to imgburn.

Thanks!

BTW - the intial file I crested was a .iso file - which would not complete the burn. Other posts I see (using different software, such as Sonic), created a .gi file? Am I starting wrong?

Edited by ckelly33

Do both those programs create the same folder structure?

If the structure isn't right then it won't work.

You should however be able to burn whatever you like with the program. If you get an error, post he log.

I will try again. I wish I could rememeber the exact message but it was quoted as Yoda and dealt directly with not being able to do 1080p/24. Will copy and post message next time.

Just burned some camcorder AVCHD home movies to Dvd +RW at 1080/50 just to try it. I usually save to HHD. Didn't run it through Premiere CS5 though.

Burned, verified and played back on the pc with vlc fine - even with crap +RW.

It even played on the ps3 :thumbup:

A frame rate of 24 seems very low to me...

Altercuno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.