Selecting same image for multiple copies using all drives:

dr_ml422

Ok so I read how to select a particular image in the Queue to burn w/a selected burner. Now if I want multiple copies of that image/images in the Queue can I set them to continuously burn w/the next available burner w/out having to use the same one and inserting a blank disc again? If so, is there a faster way than manually doing it from the beginning? In other words if I select share all images amongst drives ImgBurn will send the next image in queue to the next burner. It won't make a 2nd copy of a image w/the next burner only w/the same one as I understand and have experienced I think. Thnx.

There's no way of using the 'Copies' value whilst using multiple drives.

You have to add the same image multiple times. Use the keyboard shortcut for 'Queue Again'.

Thnx Lightning. I read all the Guide and thought maybe there was some way other than inserting another disc in same drive for another copy of same image.

Otn I also have to update my settings as I never received a email. I prolly forgot to put new email in.

That would be something though if it could do that, though now that I think about it all the other images would be waiting in the queue. So basically it all really turns out to be the same.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.