built in Volume Control

gohanrage

I would like to see a volume control so I can turn down the sound of a success and error after burning. I don't like having my music loud and then hearing those two sounds loud. I'd like to be able to make those sound quite just loud enough to hear them but not full volume like my music.

Playing the sounds doesn't work like that. I have no control myself and therefore cannot give it to you.

Vista onwards let you control the volume of each individual application via the sound app in the system tray (by the clock), use that.

I have windows 7 I've only had it since july 30th. when I look at my system tray beside my clock I don't see sound app. I do see the speaker which allows me to control the main speaker volume. I also know how to control specific windows 7 sounds but not third party applications. One of the first things I did was Turn off that stupid clicking that happens in explorer and IE when you click on something or start navigation.

Do you have any more specific details for me.

Thanks for the First reply. That was really quick.

It's in the 'Volume Mixer'.

ImgBurn needs to be open (and probably have just played a sound - try doing it manually via the Tools -> Settings -> Sounds tab) and then it should just show up in the list.

Failing that, open the Success.wav file in a sound editing program (audacity etc) and lower the volume.

It's in the 'Volume Mixer'.

ImgBurn needs to be open (and probably have just played a sound - try doing it manually via the Tools -> Settings -> Sounds tab) and then it should just show up in the list.

Failing that, open the Success.wav file in a sound editing program (audacity etc) and lower the volume.

Your suggestion worked. I just had to open up IMGBURN and press the play button under sound tab and it appeared then I was able to lower the volume. thanks you've been really helpful :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.