Help wanted for in-built ImgBurn on-line help.....

I thought I'd post this in a separate thread so all relevant info can be correlated in one place....

I don't expect any praise for doing it, and to show everyone I'm not just after blood, I'm willing to put together (and maintain when needed) an in-built CHM file for ImgBurn.

If it's OK with the relevant authors of the info (and LUK, the almighty himself), I will base the help file on the FAQ, Guide, and posts from the forum. I would appreciate any descriptive information on particular features/functions of ImgBurn that will then be used in the help document, with the aim of producing an informative guide on how to use ImgBurn.

It might be basic to start with, but I envisage a reference guide on all functionality, coupled with tutorials for particular features.

PS. Has anyone noticed.... England are shit at penalties! :w00t:

PPS. Bet on France to lift the World Cup 2006!!

I normally butt in on this sort of stuff and correct things that have been misunderstood or missed out on purpose.

If you look at Digital Digest's forum, you'll see Cynthia has done some nice guides showing the options. I'm happy to explain things in that way, if I'm just given a paragraph to fill out or whatever.

Oh and yes I did notice we're shit at penalties! Our keeper's not too good at saving them either!

You can grab the screenshots yourself can't you ? :unsure: I know I have in the past for basic help for friends with ImgBurn.....

As for the footie - not only are we shit at penalties we are just shit at footie these days.....

I am sure it will be out soon - there is plenty of testing going on right at this moment..... :)

I hope so as I've got no nails left :)

LUK - I've got a basic CHM skeleton with a few of the sections done, although it still needs a fair bit of work. I can send it to you if you like so you can add the relevant menu item and function call to ImgBurn.

you dont have access to version 2 but neither does anyone else we are still testing betas. I think all LUK's spare time is geared towards IMGburn, fixing bugs ,new features ,tweaks and the like and the members handle putting together guides .The forum is also a source for those members who have unanswered questions . While a guide for 2 would be ok they will not be up to date when new features are added .and as such will always have to be re written .The program is always changing .I think the primary function here is helping members get over stumbling blocks they may encounter when using the program and getting them to burn their first ISO ,learning the process. There are many suggestions for best media and drives also many links to relevant sites that has to do with burning ,free software etc .There is 24/7 support because there is a core of members that go back 5 years or so and have stayed together even though one program is discontinued and another started

Atthay ancay obablypray ebay arrangedway, utbay itway illway ebay Englishway onlyway otay artstay ithway.

Ethay aimway ofway ethay uidegay isway otay ollatecay allway elevantray informationway ogethertay inway away inglesay esourceray, includingway ebway inkslay.

Oinkway! :)

Edited by Defenestration

justa timely reminder that ENGLISH is the accepted language of the forum ;)

Oh, and byt he way , no advertising either :P

Atthay ancay obablypray ebay arrangedway, utbay itway illway ebay Englishway onlyway otay artstay ithway.

Ethay aimway ofway ethay uidegay isway otay ollatecay allway elevantray informationway ogethertay inway away inglesay esourceray, includingway ebway inkslay.

Oinkway! :)

Really Kev ? :unsure:

Fteraay uchmway nsultatingcoway I ownway derstandunay hatway hetway ellhay siay eingbay aidsway. I thdrawwiay ymway ostpay # 18. :blush::lol: I ikelway histay , ownway hattway I nowkay hatway neoway siay ayingsway....... :lol: