imgburn and shrink

life

Hi everone , im alittle imbaressed even asking this but here goes what program can or do i use to create the image to burn. I use old faithfull to rip and then dvd2one but could not figure the rest out .little help please.

Use whichever program you like to create an ISO image, be it Shrink, Elby's CloneDVD etc. Then use ImgBurn to burn it on a DVD! Guide for the latter in the guides section. It's a rather exhaustive and complete guide, you shouldn't have any trouble ;)

• 6 years later...

If you have already generated the DVD files (video_ts/audio_ts) you can create an iso image using imgtools_classic 0.91.6 from Coujo download here. You need to scroll down to find ImgTool Classic. This is already set up to burn directly with Imgburn.

f you already have the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders with all the VOB, IFO's, and BUP files. You don't need to convert them to .iso file. With ImageBurn, choose 'Write files/folders to Disk' option...but make sure you're ISO type is Joilet + UDF....anyways..you'll find this in guides or support too.

I'm watching a movie copy right now. I used DVD Shrink on the original DVD movie to encode/backup the VIDEO_TS folder and files...then I used ImageBurn to burn a copy.

My standalone DVD player is playing the copied DVD just fine

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.