SonikData media to submit

8ternity

Hello,

I want to report a media test with mediainfopro for the new Sonik Data DVD+R DL disc wich is new over canada in some media website like blankdvdmedia and blankmedia.

Here the informations that i've compare same burning with two different medias (SonikData VS. Verbatim = DVD+R DL)

SONIKDATA DVD+R DL (8X) 25PK CAKE (CMC MAG D03):

SonikDataDVDRDLAVCHDRatings-1.png

VERBATIM DVD+R DL (8X) 30PK CAKE (MKM 003):

VerbatimDVDRDLAVCHDRatings.png

I also need to report:

SONIKDATA fails to build an AVCHD DVD9 image. The Project can't start. Nothing has been burned on my Sony OPTIC ARC AD-7241S fw 1.03 (latest in 2009) . I need to burn with an LG WH03LS30 BD-R/RE drive sucessfully! I think it comes from the starting layer breaks preparation or something like that. In IMGBURN 2.4.2.0 it says same informations about the sectors layer positions than Verbatim. I don't know why it crashed the 20 tries before starting the burning. If i can help with proving some test for you, fell free.

Thanks!!

Edited by 8ternity

Never heard of SonikData, but since the dye being used is CMC-MAG-D03 I am not surprised by your results.

Also make sure you are burning using the most up to date imgburn (2.5.4) and latest firmware drivers since that also can be a factor in your results.

Edited by Rincewind

Hello RinceWind,

I just installed right now the new version. I was finishing all windows updates and the new ATI Catalyst2 for Windows 7 version and get everything updated. I will try a second try to see what happen for the Sony Burning test again!

Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.