3d shutter glasses

victor

Hi everyone, here goes .I had a iso file which i wished to play using my Panasonic 3d tv. If the size of the file had been under 25gb, then it would be no problem;this i succeeded last week, very exciting. burning it onto a 25gb bluray disc. But the cost of 50gb discs prevented me purchasing these.

A member suggested that i mount my iso on a virtual drive; well i may as well have mounted a Horse! i did not have a clue; 3 days later i managed to mount a iso on a virtual drive; great i thought, i found the drive with the film in "my computer" but when i wished to play using my panasonic

it informed me it would play it using "vlc" On my screen; 2d!

I have sony 3d bluray theatre system that plays 3d discs very well. But this is not a disc, and it plays from the computer through a hdmi lead into my panasonc. And of course the most important bit, is that my 3d shutter glasses will not turn on using this method; works fine using disc; i also have power dvd 10. Maybe its because i am getting to old to pick this up; but i do not want to be beaten; any sdvice in simple terms would be really appreciated good people.

Sincerely

Victor

You probably need one of the latest graphics cards to support Blu-ray 3D properly - and of course a copy of PowerDVD 10 Ultra II with the latest patch.

Buy a 50GB BD-RE disc. I'm sure you can find them for about £10. Burn -> Watch -> Reuse.

Lightning, Thank you for your very appreciated reply;It certainly is the best way around the problem; and ounce watched i could put in my external drive as an iso; and if the great grandaughter wishes, i could rewrite again.Have a good day and thank you.

sincerly.

Victor

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.