Members name colour

the olde

So, does that mean he has pink, Tweety, water wings in the shape of wombats watching a mouse mate with a dead partner in a trap? :blink:

among other things and USB devices for every occasion :thumbup:

I feel I've been stereotyped as a wombat whipping, non-swimmer with an affinity for necrophilia and USB powered sex aides who also happens to like pink skirts...... Wait a minute........ that IS me! :lol:

So, does that mean he has pink, Tweety, water wings in the shape of wombats watching a mouse mate with a dead partner in a trap? :blink:

among other things and USB devices for every occasion :thumbup:

I feel I've been stereotyped as a wombat whipping, non-swimmer with an affinity for necrophilia and USB powered sex aides who also happens to like pink skirts...... Wait a minute........ that IS me! :lol:

and lets not for get beer fridges :beer:

Ah, kev's old lady is back! :D

You know? This thread gives me a new idea of a type of USB mouse. It's a shaped like a mouse trap with a dead mouse in it. You move the cursor around by moving the male mouse trying to mate with it. And, it won't be optical, forcing you to periodically remove and clean its ball... :blush2:

Hi db, yea she's back. Don't know where she went to but had to save the pic again from clinks. About that USB mouse idea, eerrrrrr how long since you've had a nice long holiday mate.......... :o:lol:

Well, unintentionally, I've been on one for 5 years. :) Personally, I'd rather have a date! :lol: Or, to feel my feet again. :'(

BTW, remember I have saved the lady. :D Several times over the years. =)) Wish I knew who she was. So I could find more of her, maybe? :wub:

Anyway, so, I should always have a backup on hand. Kind of like the first data disaster I have had since 1997, which made me implement a backup scheme that has worked well. What happened was I lost 17 days of live data due to an error on a disc that contained a backup. What I failed to realize at the time was, yes, Drive Image verify MAY pass after it writes a file to HD. BUT, AFTER you burn the Drive Image to discs, you need to MANUALLY run the verify on the new copy. :doh: What I discovered was MS-DOS 6.x is an idiot. :dunce: It's definition of "format" the target drive actually means FDISK and destroy any existing partitions, create one large partition, and THEN format it. :rolleyes: So, that destroyed my HD partition of daily backups. HOWEVER, I had made the to disc backup copy of the most recent backup first. I felt so smart, but, I was kicked in my smart arse :smartarse: by the ultimate, cosmic smart ass. :fool: So, I had to restore from my monthly to disc copy, 17 days earlier.

What I discovered I had lost, though, or so I thought, was something I thought I didn't have a backup copy of! The only time I've ever seen my first girlfriend in a partial state of nudity because of a topless photo she sent me years later. :devil: But, as it turned out, I had a DVD-RAM formatted temporarily with a packet writer for a temporary backup. And, amazingly, the file WAS contained there. So, now, there's a copy, a copy of the copy, an archived copy of the copy, backups, and friends who have copies so I can get it from again, should I need a parachute. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.